Pursuit of Happiness
Sometimes it is just there. Sometimes it feels like an unreachable feeling: Happiness!
There are people who know exactly what to do when they feel down and in a bad mood. They maybe just pocket some discount vouchers, go on a shopping spree and come home absolutely happy afterwards. These people are often envied (rightly).
And there exists that other species that has some problems when detecting their needs and what they really want for their lives for them searching on Groupon and going away with some shopping vouchers would be only a part of a big plan of making themselves happy.
There are indeed a couple of steps you can do to see your life in a positive light instead of letting yourself go in times of sadness:
- Follow your Intuition. You should never feel like having to make a decision for your life just because it is the most reasonable. Whenever there are different possibilities of choices, chose the one which feels right and afterwards do not look back and go with it.
- Optimistic Thinking. Everyone has a certain baseline level when it comes to happiness some higher, some lower than others. This can be due to your thinking so it is really proven: the more positive you think, the more positive will be your view on every part of life
- Have a Goal in Life. When waking up in the morning, you should have something to stand up for just a little motivation to get out of the bed and go to work every day. As soon as you start doubting your life, you will have the big problem of questioning every little step.
- Friends and Family. The relationship to our loved ones would always make us more happy than having more money. That is a fact. So whenever you have the chance to choose between moving to earn more money and being closer to them it would be the better decision to stay with the people who know and support you whenever you need them.
- Conversations. Small talk at every corner? This is not fulfilling. Having real talks about the things that bother you and sharing some thoughts will give you a feeling of relief, while small talk is nothing more than an uncompleted conversation leading to nowhere. Do not be afraid to listen to other peoples stories.
- Being able to Forgive. To forgive can really help your heart it just heals cardiovascular problems since your stress level will be reduced.
So whatever you do do it with this knowledge on your mind. Try to listen to yourself. Nothing else matters.
The UKs Official No.1
Hot Topics5 FAT LOSS MISTAKES!24 comments receivedTEEN TOXING – THE LATEST CRAZE SWEEPING THE NATION!12 comments receivedTWEEZERS WITH ATTITUDE! 12 comments receivedBEAUTIFULLY GAGA11 comments receivedGET THE LOOK: PARIS & RIHANNA IN WANG10 comments received
Like us on Facebook!
Hair & Beauty
Hair & Beauty